uTalk.io – Founder, CTO | April 2015 – Current
- Building this.
Blackbaud – Senior Developer | Oct 2014 – Feb 2016
- Engineered custom software solutions for some of the largest non-profits in the world.
- Led international and domestic training for external developers.
- Implemented internal version control system for team of software engineers.
- Presented project implementation plans to internal and external stakeholders.
- Designed, tested, implemented, and documented custom software solutions.
- Communicated complex technical concepts to prospective clients on sales calls.
- Collaborated with sales to gather requirements, determine feasibility, and provide estimates for custom deliverables.
Blackbaud – Enterprise Solutions Specialist | Oct 2013 – Nov 2014
- Appointed primary technical contact for Blackbaud’s largest clients.
- Managed ongoing resolution scenarios to prioritize new features.
- Served as escalation point for resolving mission-critical outages.
- Collaborated with team of IT professionals to support SAAS continuity.
Blackbaud – Interactive Design | May 2013 – Sept 2013
- Delivered completed websites and conduct training when requested.
- Used responsive web design to create with mobile first mentality.
- Conducted preliminary research to understand organizational goals.
- Sketched and created mockups for client web designs.
Business Growth Consultant | May 2012 – Dec 2014
- Liaised between clients and tech vendors to support customer business ops.
- Consulted on web hosting, technical architecture, and digital strategy.
- Developed eCommerce strategy for B2B and B2C business models.
- Identified business-to-technology fit to support competitive advantage.
- Enhanced client visibility and top-line growth through digital brand audits.
- Guided clients in selecting proper business entity.
- Drafted stock purchase, operating, and formation agreements.
- Consulted on key legal considerations for startups and small business.
SeetheLaw.com – Founder | Nov 2011 – Oct 2012
- Created animated visuals for communicating complex legal concepts.
- Consulted latest neuroscientific research to enhance human-computer interaction.
- Collaborated with educators and information designers to devise content strategy.
Weeks & Irvine, Law Clerk | May 2010 – Feb 2012
- Reviewed LLC operating agreements, trust forms, and probate documents.
- Drafted a vast array of transactional provisions and agreements.
- Negotiated release of encumbrances between lienholders and attorneys.
- Resolved transaction insurability issues through contact with insurer’s general counsel.
- Assisted in firm sponsored seminars to educate transactional professionals on legal issues.
- Administered oaths and affirmations as a South Carolina Notary Public.
- Marketed firm’s legal services to banks, agencies, and brokerages.
Charleston Pro Bono Legal Services |
- Led informational sessions on government assistance programs for low-income residents.
- Reviewed individual financial statements to determine eligibility for assistance.
- Counseled clients on Section 8 housing, disability, and food stamp programs.
- Drafted complaints for various family court actions.