Here’s my long-overdue quarterly update to close out our second year building Wavve.
- Continued fruitlessly to find product-market fit for the mobile app.
- Reached the conclusion that radio is a dying industry and not the way forward for our business model.
- Invested more time and energy into the experimental Wavvegram product.
View this post on Instagram
New Feature Alert!! Introducing email notifications for @getwavve. Now, you will receive an email that includes a download link after your video finishes processing on Wavve.Audio. Listen to our Founder, @bairdhall25 explain more in this video. #Wavve #video #marketing #digitalmarketing #marketingtips #podcast #podcasting #blogging
- Decided to spin down the Delaware Corporation, Wavve Inc. This was due to a number of factors: no clear business model for our audio sharing platform, lack of growth needed to raise venture money, the administrative/franchise costs of a Delaware Corporation, etc…
- Tested different revenue drivers while trying to get a completely different product off the ground.
- Made plans to start a new business that would be 100% bootstrapped and require less initial capital.
- Received offer to sell most of our mobile app and some of our backend technology.
- Started prep work to get code and services ready for the sale.
- Continued work building out Wavvegram infrastructure.
- Launched Wavve, LLC with the goal of being a passive income business around our new bootstrapped product.